18.8.2010

Musikaalista vintagea

With this card I'm entering Crazy 4 Challenges C4C50 with the theme "music" and Bunny Zoes Crafts Challenge 3 "vintage". This is a thank you card for a friend of mine, who made the piano keyboard graphics I needed for another card. "Kiitos" means "thank you" in Finnish. The note paper and the vintage photo (, that I got here), add to the musical theme, and I added the flower paper to bring a bit of colour to the card. For the flower I used a map, a page of a small dictionary and brown wall paper. "Kiitos" for looking!  
Lähetin Pikelle tällaisen kiitoskortin, jossa pääosassa ovat hänen piirtämänsä pianon koskettimet. Musikaalisen vintagekuvan tulostin netistä ja nuottiskräppikartonki sopii samaan teemaan. Väriä lisäämään leikkasin palat kukallista vintageskräppipaperia ylös ja kuvan taakse. Kukassa on käytetty karttaa, sanakirjaa, tapettia ja haaraniittiä, iso lävistin on Fiskarsin ja pieni Singaporen tuliaisia. Helmiäiskiitoskyltti on Tiimarista; vanhensin sitä kuten myös pianon koskettimia ruskealla musteella. Kiva kuulla, että Pike tykkäsi kortista!

1 kommentti:

  1. Great card!! I love the vintage photo with the little girl singing her heart out!!

    VastaaPoista

Olipa mukavaa, kun kommentoit!
I'm so happy you left a comment!